Products of other enterprises
CamPanel is a sophisticated digital video recording and surveillance monitoring system. With CamPanel, you can connect to multiple cameras from the same graphical user interface, while maintaining individual settings for all the separate video feeds
CamPanel lets you keep an eye on many camera feeds at the same time. Use webcams or camcorders, directly connected to your computer or accessed via Internet or LAN. Motion alarms and video capture tools let you automate many surveillance tasks.
- Computer: A PC running Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Internet connection or a connection to a TrackerPod, MotorPod or PowerPod pan / tilt base.
- Cameras: The following types of cameras are supported: USB webcams, Firewire camcorders, and analog cameras connected to capture cards. You can connect cameras of different types to CamPanel.
- Using Multiple Cameras of the Same Model: There are special requirements if you want to use multiple webcams of the same model. There are only a few kinds of webcam that work well when more than one is connected to the same computer--most webcams confuse Windows if you use more than one because their drivers look the same to the operating system. We know of the following webcam models that work well: ADS USB 2.0, Watchport/V, Logitech QuickCam 4000 or Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000. You can purchase these cameras from our website. To use multiple analog cameras simultaneously, the capture cards you use need to be Hauppauge WinTV GO cards.
- Memory: 128MB of system memory minimum. 256MB recommended for 4 camera feeds or less. 512MB recommended for more than 4.
- Hard Drive: 20MB free space minimum. If you plan to capture video to disk, allow approximately 30GB per week per camera.
- Processor: 400MHz minimum. 733MHz recommended for 4 camera feeds or less. 1.4GHz recommended for more.
Contact the seller
CamPanel Multiple Camera Application Software