- Country of manufactureFrance
at the order of volume from 600 l - 250grn/l
The hydrazine hydrate represents transparent colorless liquid with ammonia smell. In firm look - cubic crystals. Is strong reducer, recovers even noble metals from their salts.
Hydrazine hydrate is strongly poisonous, intensively is oxidized air oxygen to N2, NH3, H2O. Hydrazine hydrate on air absorbs carbonic acid, with water and alcohol mixes up in any ratios; on air, chloroform and benzene it is not dissolved.
Density is 1,03 g/cm ³. Melting temperature - 1 °C, boiling temperature - 120 °C, flash temperature - 73 °C, freezing temperature - minus 51 °C.
Chemical formula: N2H4 • H2O
Hydrazine hydrate is received oxidation of NH3 or CO(NH2) 2 sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl).
Application hydrazine - hydrate.
Hydrazine hydrate is applied to removal of oxygen when processing water; for corrosion protection of water and steam circulating pipelines (namely: steam generators, cooling systems, systems of heating), and also for preservation of the equipment taken out of service.
Also hydrazine hydrate is used:
- as fuel in fuel cells;
- for receiving pure metals (Cu, Ni, etc.) from their oxides and salts;
- in production of steam generators (for example, benzolsulfonilgidrazida), insecticides, explosive substances (astrolitas), regulators of growth of plants (for example, hydrazide of maleic acid), pharmaceuticals (for example, hydrazide of isonicotinic acid);
- as reactant (for detection of carbonyl groups, chlorites and chlorates);
- for receiving intermediate products and dyes;
- as additive in glass melt (for elimination of dimness of glasses);
- for purification of industrial gases of CO2 and mercaptans.