HF to 1200MHz Mutli-band in one transceiver
The IC-9100 fully covers the HF/50, 144, 430/440 amateur bands in multiple modes. By installing the optional UX-9100 1200MHz band unit, you can be operational on the 1200MHz band immediately.
Independent dual receivers
Satellite mode operation
The satellite mode synchronizes the uplink (transmitting) and downlink (receiving) frequencies, and tracks the frequencies in the same tuning step. This function matches both normal and reverse mode satellites. Compensation of the Doppler effect can be performed easily. 20 alphanumeric satellite memory channels store frequencies, mode and tone settings for quick set-up.
Optional D-STAR DV mode (Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio)
The optional UT-121 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communications. Linking of D-STAR repeaters over the Internet allows you to communicate virtually anywhere. In addition to 144MHz, 430/440MH and 1200MHz band, the D-STAR DV mode can be used in 28MHz and 50MHz band simplex mode.
- D-STAR DR mode operation makes it easy to acess D-STAR repeaters
- GPS position reporting functions (External GPS receiver can be connected via data 1 connector. Also, position data can be entered manually.)
- One-touch reply function
- Digital call sign squelch
- Received call sign record
- Automatic received message display
RTTY demodulator and decoder
The built-in RTTY demodulator and decoder allow you to instantly read an RTTY message on the display. No external units or PC required. The built-in tuning indicator visually helps in critical tuning.
Ample CW functions
All of the following CW capabilities are included in the IC-9100:
- 4 channels of keyer with 70 characters of transmit memory per channel
- Multi-function electronic keyer with adjustable keying speed from 6-48 wpm, dot-dash ratio from 1:1:2.8 to 1:1:4.5 and paddle polarity
- Bug keyer and full break-in function