- Method of cooling the windingsDry
are issued with power from 100 to 2500 kVA, of 6-10/0,4 kV. Scheme and group of connection of windings U/Un-0 or D/Un-11. Upon the demand of the customer we can put transformers with other combination of tension and group of connections.
Transformers conform to requirements:
- GOST 11677-85 "Transformers power. General specifications";
- DSTU 3076-95 (State standard specification 30297-95) "Transformatori silovi cyxi. Vimoga Texnichni";
- TU U 31.1-31617591-004:2013 "Transformers power voltage of 10 kV, dry with cast epoxy isolation of TSL, TSZL with power from 100 to 2500 kVA of a class".
Operating conditions of transformers:
- installation height above sea level - to 1000 m;
- air temperature from minus 25 °C to plus 40 °C.
- TSL 100... 2500 kVA
- TSZGL 100... 2500 kVA
Regulation of tension is carried out by the switching without excitement (SWE) at the transformer which is switched-off from a network as from highest (VN) and lowest (NN) of tension. Tension is regulated on the party of VN at a size of ±2x2,5% from nominal rate.
Dry transfyrmator are completed with the thermal sensors (on one for each winding of NN) connected to a klemnik for accession to the block of thermocontrol which is not included in the package of delivery and is delivered upon the demand of the customer.
Transformers are completed with skating rinks or upon the demand of the customer vibrosupport.
|Power, kVA||Scheme and group of the VN connection||Un, kV||Rk, W
|Rkhkh, W||Uk, %||Ixx, %|