19-inch, rack-mount, two-channel, WiMAX RF analog front end
The Twin WiMAX RF Transceiver is a 19-inch, rackmount, two-channel, WiMAX, analog RF front end designed to work with Lyrtech advanced development platforms.
The transceiver covers the WiMAX 2.5 GHz band (2.3-2.7 GHz). When it is combined with Lyrtech's SignalMaster Dual or SignalMaster Quad, and the ADACMaster III, the transceiver becomes a complete and integrated hardware/software development solution for advanced WiMAX development. The front end also covers all the ISM bands and makes all sorts of Wi-Fi (b, g, n) applications possible.
- Rack-mount, two-channel 2.3-2.7 GHz analog RF front end
- Superheterodyne receiver (IF baseband = 44 MHz)
- Superheterodyne transmitter (IF baseband = 18 MHz)
- Half-duplex transceiver (allows TDD)
- Dual SISO or 2×2 MIMO modes (4×4 MIMO also possible)
- Software-selectable 7 MHz and 22 MHz RX bandwidths
- RF transmission power up to 30 dBm
- Controllable RX gain up to 15 dB for AGC implementation