White mushroom sublimated 150 gr (powder)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- ManufacturerЯгоды Карелии
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of mushroomBoletus edulis
Collection and dispatch of the order after 100% prepayment. Is the delivery paid. To find out the cost, contact the company manager by mail sale7@yagody. ru or by phone in contacts .
Freeze drying consists of two stages:
- first, the product is frozen until completely solidified, then dried in a high vacuum. Removal of water from the frozen product is carried out by sublimation;
- i. e. , water (ice) passes from the solid phase to the gaseous phase, bypassing the liquid.
Thus, only evaporating water (steam) moves in the product, while the movement of substances dissolved in water, such as sugar, salt, etc. , does not occur in the product.
This causes the main advantages of drying food by sublimation compared to the traditional method, which are as follows:
- Preservation of taste and smell
- Preservation of shape, color and texture
- Slight reduction in volume
- Excellent hydration capacity
- Longer shelf life
- Less losses
- Complete preservation of proteins and vitamins
- Reduced risk of spoilage
We produce and supply natural products:
- fresh berries;
- frozen berries and mushrooms;
- frozen berry puree;
- berry juices, nectars, fruit drinks, syrups;
- berry jams, preserves;
- bases for berry fruit drinks and sorbets;
- berry and fruit fillers;
- berries in powdered sugar;
- sublimated (dried) berries, mushrooms, vegetables, fruits.