Products of other enterprises
Whether you're pushing through a snow drift, setting out for an expedition in the Arctic or ice fishing, hiking or working outdoors, wild winds and frigid temperatures can slice through pants to freeze the skin on your legs in moments. The slim-fitting Tundra Down Pant, insulated with the same white duck down and water-repellent fabric that makes all our outerwear practical for anything nature throws at us, it's the ideal partner for your Canada Goose parka.
S M L XL
Shell: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85 polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down
- Nylon fabric treated with a durable water repellant finish for optimal water resistance
- Heavy-duty side zippers make it easier to put on and remove footwear
- Durable waist band with wide belt loops
- Gripper elastic on the interior and a snap closure to ensure pants stay in place
- Two front pockets and two rear flapped pockets that secure with Velcro®
- Elasticized boot strap to keep hem down in place
Contact the seller
Women's Tundra Down Pant
We recommend to see